Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday..



Today is Easter Sunday, although I don't celebrate it as its suppose to be celebrated, me being agnostic, I still enjoy it. Just the other day I was watching a home video of Cody and I waking up on Easter running up stairs to see what the Easter bunny had left us and finding the eggs. I loved and still loved all the fun things leading up to easter, dying easter eggs is one of my favorite things, as well as hiding/ looking for the eggs. The past 3 yrs Ryan and I have been in Hawaii and it just being the two of us we didn't really celebrate it (if he was home). This year we are home and we have Rayce, I dyed eggs with Nash & Gaites, I know my Mom would of if she wasn't in the hospital, which just reminds me of another holiday she is missing.
Rayce is still too little to understand what is going on but I had to get him a small easter basket, I also got Nash and Gaites on filled with candy. It seems every holiday has Candy Valentine's day= Candy, Easter=Candy, Halloween=Candy, Christmas= Candy. I love the holidays for the simple fact of being with the people I love most, family. And now that I have my own family I enjoy it even more. HAPPY EASTER!

No comments: