Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thankful

People come in and out of our lives everyday, but there are those certain people that leave a mark on our soul. 
Some times we take for granted the wonderful people in our lives, sometimes they take us for granted either way we are still thankful for them. We can learn lessons from them and not even realize it. Some times they bring out the best in us and sometimes the worst. 
 
Even with everything that's going on with my Mom I am still thankful for the other good things I have in my life. I started getting into a depressed phase where I was taking everything else for granted. Life isn't fair and I will never understand why, why things happen for a reason, why we lose the people we love? Why bad things happen to good people? But I am going to try and think of all those positive things in my life because I do have a lot of things to be thankful for. 

For those of you that have stood by me and continue to stand by me through out all this I am so thankful to you, your are truly amazing and I am glad to have you in my life.  Thank you for having my family and I in your thoughts. 

No comments: